We’ve been laying strong foundations for this decade-long, $300 million programme. We know that restoring Kaipara Moana will take the commitment and action of everyone who lives and works in the catchment.
Joint committee meetings for the Kaipara Moana Remediation Programme are held every two months around the Kaipara and are open to the public (COVID-19 settings applicable).
Our full website will be established over the coming months. In the meantime, we have provided key information on this site and encourage you to sign up below to receive regular programme updates.
Landowners are also encouraged to complete an Expression of Interest form or you can email the project team on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are gradually bringing together information about the KMR Programme as it develops. We encourage you to find out more about its foundations, vision and upcoming work plan for landowners, partners and stakeholders in the pages and documents below.
- KMR Pānui - May 2023
- Joint Committee Meeting Agenda - May 2023
- Joint Committee Meeting Minutes - May 2023
- KMR Pānui - March 2023
- Joint Committee Meeting agenda - February 2023
- Joint Committee Meeting Minutes - February 2023
- KMR Annual Report 2021-2022 - Pūrongo ā Tau
- Learn about our Navigator Projects
- KMR Memorandum of Understanding