Welcome to the Kaipara Moana Remediation Programme, working together to restore the health and mauri of Kaipara Moana.
We’ve been laying strong foundations for this decade-long, $300 million programme. We know that restoring Kaipara Moana will take the commitment and action of everyone who lives and works in the catchment.
Joint committee meetings for the Kaipara Moana Remediation Programme are held every two months around the Kaipara and are open to the public (COVID-19 settings applicable).
Our full website will be established over the coming months. In the meantime, we have provided key information on this site and encourage you to sign up below to receive regular programme updates.
Landowners are also encouraged to complete an Expression of Interest form or you can email the project team on email@example.com
- Joint Committee Meeting agenda - June 2022
- Joint Committee Meeting minutes - June 2022
- KMR Pānui - May 2022
- Planting Guide for Kaipara Moana catchment
- Joint Committee Meeting agenda - April 2022
- Joint Committee Meeting agenda attachment - April 2022
- Joint Committee Meeting minutes - April 2022
- KMR Pānui - March 2022
- Foundation Planting Brochure
- Joint Committee Meeting agenda - February 2022
- Joint Committee Meeting minutes - February 2022
- KMR Pānui - February 2022
- KMR Annual Report 2020-2021 - Preparation for Remediation
- KMR Memorandum of Understanding