October 19, 2021
First Kaipara Maurikura Appointments Made
Over the last two months, an intensive recruitment process has been underway to fill key roles within the Kaipara Maurikura (the KMR Programme operations unit).
The following appointments have been made:
- Willie Wright as Mana Whenua Relations Lead
- Ben Hope as Communications Lead
- Griffen Hope as Community and Hapū Engagement Advisor
- Lisette Rawson as Catchment Remediation Manager
- Sue Hicks as Grants Coordinator
- Karina Marsom as Business Analyst
Additional appointments are well advanced and the calibre, experience and competency of staff being appointed is very encouraging. Some appointments have been delayed due to lockdown but most appointments will be taking up their roles in November. This core team will begin in earnest in December, based in the Northland Regional Council’s Whangārei office.